1. We believe that knowing the Name of the Father, YHVH (YAH-WHEY), and the Name of the Son, Y'hoshua (YAH-WHEY is Deliverer), is commanded, taught and expected throughout Scripture. In most English Bibles, the true name of the Father has been replaced with "the LORD" in both the Hebrew and Messianic Scriptures. The Hebrew Scriptures use the true name of the Father, YHVH. The Hebrew name of the Israelite leader,Y'hoshua, has been Anglicized in the English translations as Joshua; and the same Hebrew name, Y'hoshua, the true name of the Messiah, has been Anglicized as Jesus in the Greek texts. Exodus 3:15; John 17:6, 26; Joel 2:32; Acts 2:21; Exodus 23:20-21; Luke 1:31 (Y'hoshua); Luke 13:35 (YHVH); John 5:39-47; Zechariah 14:9; Proverbs 30:4.
2. We believe that all Scripture, in the original texts, Genesis through Revelation, is the inspired, infallible Word of YHVH. Numbers 12:6-8; Psalm 19:7-11; Proverbs 30:5-6; Isaiah 8:19-20; Romans 7:12,14; 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:19-21; 1 John 2:3-6; 1 John 5:2-3; John 14:15.
3. We believe in the one and only Living Elohim of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, as declared in the SH'MAH. Deuteronomy 6:4-5; Isaiah 48:17-19; Isaiah 43:1, 3, 11, 14-15; Isaiah 44:6; Mark 12:29; John 1:1-18; 1 Timothy 3:16; 1 Timothy 4:10; 1 John 5:20; Revelation 22:12-13.
4. We believe that Y'hoshua of Nazareth is Israel's promised Messiah; and that He fulfilled Scriptural prophecy through His deity, virgin birth, sinless life, blood atonement (for the sins of mankind) and His bodily resurrection. Genesis 3:15; Leviticus 17:11; Deuteronomy 18:15-19; Isaiah 7:14; Isaiah 52:13-55:5; Micah 5:2; Psalm 22:1-31; Acts 3:19-23; Daniel 9:26; Zechariah 9:9; John 14:6-9; 1 Timothy 3:16; Hebrews 2:9.
5. We believe that the Messiah did not come to abolish the Law (the Torah) or the Prophets, but to fulfill the testimonies of His First Coming:
First Witness (Testimony): Pesach (Passover). Exodus 12:1-14; Matthew 26:2; Luke 22:14-22 (New Covenant: Strong's #1242, disposition, i.e., a new disposition for sin); 1 Corinthians 5:7; 1 Corinthians 11:23-31 (New Covenant: new disposition for sin).
Second Witness (Testimony): Unleavened Bread Sinlessness -- the pure doctrine of the Messiah. Leviticus 23:6-8; 1 Corinthians 5:6-8.
Third Witness (Testimony): Firstfruits, Resurrection. Leviticus 23:9-14; 1 Corinthians 15:20-23; James 1:18.
Fourth Witness (Testimony): Shavuot (Pentecost), The First Trump, The giving of the Law (the Torah) and the Spirit. Leviticus 23:15-22; Exodus 19:1-20:22; Acts 2:1-4; Acts 5:29-32; Romans 7:12,14; Romans 3:31; Revelation 19:10.
6. We believe that in the future, the Messiah will Fulfill:
Fifth Witness (Testimony): Yom Teruah, The Day of the Awakening Blast, The Catching Away of the Bride, The Last Trump. Leviticus 23:23-25; Exodus 19:10-20; Isaiah 26:19-21; John 14:1-4; 1 Corinthians 15:51-54; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12.
Sixth Witness (Testimony): Yom Kippur, Day of Atonement, The Return of the Messiah with His Bride and the Saints, The Great Trump. Leviticus 23:26-32; Isaiah 26:19-21; Joel 2:15-16; Zechariah 14:1-21; Isaiah 63:1-4; Jude vss. 14-15; Revelation 19:11-15; Hebrews 9:28.
Seventh Witness (Tetimony): Sukkot (Tabernacles), The Messiah's Kingdom Established on the Earth, the Wedding Supper of the Bride. Leviticus 23:33-44; Revelation 19:7-8.
What is sin? Sin is transgression of the Law (breaking any of the commandments given in the Torah). 1 John 3:4.
What is the Torah? The Torah (Instructions for having Life) is composed of the five Books of Moses: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.
7. We believe that the Ruach HaKodesh was sent to convict the world (1 Samuel 10:1-11; John 16:7-11; Romans 7:14, 8:6; 1 Corinthians 2:1-16)
** of sin (Isaiah 1:18-20; Hebrews 10:1-17),
** of righteousness (Romans 8:8-17),
** and of judgment (Deuteronomy 32:35-36; Psalm 119:62-63; Hebrews 10:30-31).
8. We believe that the Torah is perfect for restoring the soul. Psalm 19:7.
9. We believe that the Torah shows a person he is condemned and in need of salvation. Having accepted salvation through the Messiah, the Torah teaches him how to walk in His footsteps.
1. We must believe in and accept the death, burial and resurrection of the Messiah as the only path to eternal life. Daniel 9:24-26; Isaiah 52:12-55:5; Psalm 22.
2. The fruit of our salvation will become manifest in our obedience to His Law (the Torah). Acts 5:32; Psalm 119:1-176; Psalm 19:7; Proverbs 28:4,9; John 14:21-24.
3. What is eternal life? John 17:3, "And this is everlasting life, that they may know You, the only true Elohim, and Y'hoshua the Messiah, whom You have sent."
Remember: If we do not know Him, that means He does not know us! Matthew 7:21-23.
If you have any questions or comments click on the scroll.
>>> CLICK HERE <<<
to return to the
Yeshiva HaNateev Home
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: May they prosper who love you.
May peace be within your walls, and prosperity within your