Ad Caeli Reginam
His Holiness Pope Pius XII
Encyclical on Proclaiming the Queenship of Mary
Promulgated October 11, 1954
“From the earliest ages of the Catholic Church, a Christian people, whether in time of triumph or more especially in time of crisis, has addressed prayers of petition and hymns of praise and veneration to the Queen of Heaven. And never has that hope wavered which they placed in the Mother of the Divine King, Jesus Christ; nor has that faith ever failed by which we are taught that Mary, the Virgin Mother of God, reigns with a mother’s solicitude over the entire world, just as she is crowned in heavenly blessedness with the glory of a Queen.”
15) Then all the men who knew that their wives had burned incense to other gods, and all the women who stood by, a great assembly, even all the people who lived in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah saying,
16) “As for the Word that you have spoken to us in the name of YHVH, we will not listen to you.
17) But we will certainly do whatever thing goes out of our own mouth, to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offering to her, as we have done, we and our fathers, our kings, and our rulers, in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem. And we had plenty of food, and were well, and saw no evil.
18) But when we stopped burning incense to the queen of heaven, and pouring out drink offerings to her, we have lacked all (things), and have been devoured by the sword and by famine.
19) And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven and poured out drink offerings to her, did we make her cakes to worship her, and pour out drink offerings to her, without our men?”
22) “And YHVH could no longer bear because of the evil of your doings, because of the detestable things you have committed. For this reason your land is a waste, and a horror, and a curse, without (one) living (in it), as this day.
23)“Because you have burned incense, and because you have sinned against YHVH, and have not obeyed the voice of YHVH, in His Law, or in His statutes; and you did not walk in His testimonies, therefore this evil has happened to you, as at this day.”
Fort Worth Star-Telegram
International & National Digest
Sunday, September 3, 2000
Vatican City -- One of Pope John Paul II’s closet aides has written to bishops worldwide declaring that the Roman Catholic Church is the “mother of other Christian churches, a move that could hurt the Vatican’s efforts toward unity with other believers.
The Vatican had no comment Saturday on the document, which was reported Friday by the Italian religious news agency Adista. In the document, Cardinal Joseph Ratziner told the bishops that it is incorrect to refer to Christian churches, such as Orthodox and Protestant, as “sister” churches of the Catholic Church.
“It must be always clear that the one, holy, Catholic and apostolic universal church is not the sister, but the mother of all the churches.” Ratziner was quoted as saying.
“And on her forehead was a name having been written: Mystery, Babylon the Great, the Mother of the Harlots and of the Abominations of the Earth.”
4) And I heard another voice out of Heaven saying, My people,
come out of her, that you may not share in her sins, and that you may not receive of her
5) because her sins joined together, even up to Heaven, and Elohim remembered her unjust deeds.
6) Give back to her as also she gave back to you, and double to her double, according to her works. In the cup which she mixed, mix to her double.
7) By what things she glorified herself, and luxuriated, by so much give back to her torment and mourning. Because she says in her heart, I sit as a queen, and I am not a widow; and I do not see mourning at all.
8)Because of this, in one day her plagues shall come: death, and mourning, and famine: and she will be consumed with fire, for YHVH Elohim judging her (is) strong.
9) And the kings of the earth will weep for her, and will wail over her, those having fornicated and having luxuriated with her, when they see the smoke of her burning;
10) standing from afar because of the fear of her torment, saying, Woe! Woe to the great city. Babylon, the strong city! For in one hour your judgment came.”
“Rejoice over her, O Heaven, and you set-apart apostles, and prophets, for Elohim has avenged you on her!”
From: The Church and the Jew - Part 1
By Rebbetzin Esther Jungreis
“I am cognizant that what I have to say may be excruciatingly painful, but it is time to communicate and to build bridges which will allow us to exist in harmony and create a better world. But these bridges cannot be built unless we are totally honest. Therefore, please accept my words in the spirit in which they are offered, for they come from the depth of my heart.
“We are the people who have given you your religion . . . And in 2,000 years, not only did you never express a word of gratitude or acknowledgment, but you demonstrated Christian charity through pogroms, expulsions, and ghettoizations. Your forced baptisms caused the torture of our men and the slaughter of our children. The sword of the Church was drenched in Jewish blood as the Crusaders left terror in their wake. The Jew who refused to accept your ‘truth’, who would not convert, was expelled from one country who another, often after entire communities were murdered. . . ”
REMEMBER THE PROMISE YHVH MADE TO ABRAM:
“. . .I will bless those who bless you, and bitterly curse the one lightly esteeming you.” [Genesis 12:3a]
For 2,000 years, the Catholic Church has added to and taken away from the Word of YHVH, putting the traditions of men (the Church fathers and pagan practices) into effect, all the while ridiculing and persecuting all those who were identified as the people of YHVH. Since YHVH has promised severe judgment upon that body, one of the above verses bears repeating:
“And I heard another voice out of Heaven saying, My people, come out of her, that you may not share in her sins, and that you may not receive of her plagues. . .”
ONE FINAL PLEA
“And the spirit and the bride say, ‘Come!’ And the (one) hearing, let him say, ‘Come!’ And the (one) thirsting, let (him) come; and the (one) desiring, let him take of the water of life freely.”
“TODAY, IF YOU WILL HEAR HIS VOICE,
DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEARTS.”